-- 
Peter
Webmaster
http://www.darkstruggle.com
[email protected]
alternative e-mail
[email protected]

To list,



    I've been having some problems lately with Mozilla Firefox
primrarily the bookmark and clicking on links. The bookmarks are hard
to organize even while reading through the help contents. I've tried
to manually move the files and go with the requested tool bar edits as
well as the mouse. Nothing seems to work on Mozilla. Secondly, the
hitting the e-mail links really isn't good. The other thing is that
it's really slow with window-eyes 6.1 with xp professional. I'm about
to seriously get rid of it if I can't get it to work properly. Plus,
the confusion with the find command and the control k and the control
open are among many other things at times aren't worth it.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to