Hey guys,
I think i'm about to give up on this program.  Either it is extremely buggy,
or something is drastically wrong.
I completely blew out the folder, uni9nstalled the program, and re-installed
it.
I put in the clist_clasic.dll. in to the miranda plugins folder, and
varrified it was there.
When i go to the plugins, and arrow down, it sayd 
checked clist_clasic.dll
I would assume that means it's working.
I loaded aim, and tried to go up and down through my contact list, nothing.
Any ideas?  This is getting on my vneves.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to