I made an error in describing my issue with this script. it actually does
not have to do with the script. I can delete the copied text immediately, if
I press Del just after pressing the Cut/Append hotkey. I realized I had been
pressing arrow keys to move on, since I was initially assuming the text was
gone.
 
I am using this script in conjunction with Office 2003, Windows XP SP3 and
Window-Eyes 7.11.

Suzy! The Blind Avenger!

Doing everything possible to prove that blind people can. 

 

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:38 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Trouble with the Append to Clipboard script


Hi.
I need to cut several paragraphs from one document and paste them into
another. I
decided to give the Append to Clipboard script a try. I read the following
information
and thought it was just the script to accomplish the task without having to
deal
with the Office clipboard.
"Control-C is a standard key for copying selected text to the Windows
clipboard.
Press Control-Windows-C to append to it instead.  If the script finds that
no text
was appended, it appends the line of text at the focus cursor or browse mode
position.
Control-Windows-X works similarly except that text is cut rather than
copied.
 
"
    As I used the script, I found it worked very nicely for copying multiple
items and
pasting them. however, if I use the Control-Windows-C hotkey as described in
the
script information. it copies the text rather than cuts it. I have to repeat
the
selection after using the Cut/Append command and delete the text. I tried
cutting
and appending words, lines, and paragraphs. In all cases, the text was
copied and
had to be deleted manually.

 
Suzy


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original

sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and

your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending

your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.



All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can
be searched through and sorted using the search

form at the bottom of the page. 



If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to

[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 

of the message.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to