Dear List: I can read the clipboard with the shift-control-C command. I cannot remember where this command came from. Since the key describer did not say it, I thought it was a script that reads the clipboard. But I cannot figure out what script it is. I stopped the script that is called Append To Clipboard, but the shift-Control-C command still works, so, it is not that script. Where does this command come from? Thanks. Regards: Ted Larson
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
