Hi,
That's ok.
It it's speaks, you installed 64. bit. I'm not sure, but the CD will
recognize automatically, if you are using 64 bit or 32 bit. On the CD are
both versions.
If it isn't true, somebody will right me.
With best regards,
   Marek Durila

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Sídlo: Brno,
Technická 2995/21, PSC 61600
IC: 26244535, Zapsaná v obchodním rejstríku, vedeném Krajským soudem v Brne
oddíl C, vložka 39922
IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Registered
address: Brno, Technicka 2995/21, Zip code: 61600
Company ID: 26244535, Entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the
Regional Court in Brno (Part C, Entry 39922)



                                                                           
             "Don.s"                                                       
             <dsmith1...@cogec                                             
             o.ca>                                                      To 
                                       Marek Durila/Czech                  
             12/01/2010 19:04          Republic/i...@ibmcz                  
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
             Please respond to                                     Subject 
                  "Don.s"              Re: 32 bit and 64 bit               
             <dsmith1...@cogec                                             
                   o.ca>                                                   
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           




Thank you.
However, I just installed win eyes 7.11.  I was not aware it had to be win
eyes 7.11 for 64 bit.  Is this true?
cheers
Don

Reply via email to