Hallo List, Tomorrow (South African time) I will receive my laptop with Window Eyes on it. Maybee this is an unfare question. What do you suggest must I do first? I don't know WE at all. Where should I start?
Regards -- -Morné van der Merwe Posbus/PO Box/Posxtkesto 2036 Dennesig Stellenbosch 7601 Suid-Afrika/South Africa/Sudafriko Selfoon/Cell phone/Mobiltelefono: +27 (0)72-119-4488 E-pos/E mail/Retadreso: [email protected] Skype: mornevdm If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
