Hello, I ran into a problem on autable dot com.  It deals with
windoweyes 6.1 and the autible sight.  However, I don't think it is a
window eyes problem.  It deals with using the s key to bounce to the
next list.  This feature works fine in most areas, but in the library of
books I have already bought and in the wish list area, it no longer
works right.  It did last week, but not this week.  I called it in and
they said nothing was changed in thoes areas.  However, there is now a
table in thoes areas I never noticed before.  I might have just missed
it before as bouncing to each list made it so I could get to the books
pretty quick.  Is anyone else having this problem?
--
Richard The Blind Typer.
Lets hear it for talking computers.
Lets go for talking i-pods!

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to