What repeats do you mean?
I am not in digest mode and get not any double messages.
cheers,
Martin

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email protected] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 2:46 PM
  Subject: 10 digests so far.


  Hi Gw Micro, Ken here.  Please fix the repeating digest issue.  If I hadn't 
been in Digest mode, I would have deleted over 400 messages already today.  I 
know it's not me, it's the system and I know at least one other is getting 
these repeats.

  I Pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the national federation of 
the blind, to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to 
support the policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its 
constitution.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to