Hi:
I have finally gotten around to rewriting the Proofreading script in
order to try and eliminate startup errors that some of you have
experienced.  I used the GW Micro scripting framework to accomplish
this rewrite so there shouldn't be any more problems in that sense.  I
do not, however, have all the Polish or Turkish strings in the "xml"
file represented accurately, so if there are any errors or omitions,
please pass along the correct information and I will repackage the
script to include that information.
Kevin Huber
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to