As usually happens, when WE crashes, I struggled to close the wineyes.exe window. Once closed, I was able to reopen WE. It seems like every time I do this, the items on my desktop are not visible. Switching to the desktop says no focused item. Arrowing up or down does not read any item, but if I wait a couple of seconds, I get the secondary info such as when landing on my computer, it says shows the drives and hardware for this computer tag. The only way to get the desktop items to speak again is to unload WE and reopen it. This happens almost every time WE crashes. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can resolve this issue?

Carol
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to