Richard,

I'm using Vista, but I believe it works the same as Windows 7:

*press control escape to go to the search box and the programs menu
* type in something to help you find your office programs; say the word
office
* press the down arrow until you find the program you won't to go on your
desktop
* right click it (press the applications key is one way)
* in the context menu which appears, find the "send to ..." choice, press
right arrow to open it, and arrow down to the "desktop" choice and press
enter.

this shortcut should now appear on your desktop.

you could have also put it on your quick launch bar with the send to menu,
and that helps organize your shortcuts somewhat so you don't end up with a
full desktop.

hth,

Chip
 

-----Original Message-----
From: richard kurlander [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 1:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: windows7.2 and office 2010

I am using windows 7 ultimate and we 7.2 I just installed office 2010 and I
am trying to put word excell power point and one note on my desktop. how do
I do that? I can't find in the programs. how do I find them?

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to