The few times I've had this happen (it was excel 2003 for me), I simply
closed down excel and restarted it, and I was again able to read the
contents of cells when moving on to them.  it's odd in that I could read
them with the mouse cursor, just not by moving to each individual cell.
 
have you already tried this?  let us know if you haven't, how it works.
 
Chip
 

  _____  

From: Luv2Ride [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:19 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Excel ?


 I can't seem to get WE to read anything in excel? any thoughts on why this
would be happening?
 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.



GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to