Aloha,
You might try installing,
windows 7 codec pack
from
download.com
then you need to configure the mp3 output.
good luck,
Manny
checkout my stand-up comedy performance & if you enjoy it, please forward & 
post on your social network--my goal is to reach a million:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g



From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Installing Winamp Components with WE 7.2
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 12:39:16 -0400

Hi,

 

Trying to install Winamp on my Win7 machine using WE 7.2 I keep getting an 
error that some components could not be installed and CD ripping may not 
function properly.  And, sure enough, it doesn’t. 

 

When I go to the CD Ripping preferences under the encoding tab, there is only 
one encoding choice, mp3, and none of the mp3 rip settings are there.  I do 
have winamp pro, though that would not really be the root cause as winamp free 
will rip, just not in mp3 format.

 

I am unable to find anything else on screen with WE 7.2 that might give me a 
clue, so I turn to you.  Help, please!

 

Donald

 

Sincerely,

Donald E. Bowen, Jr.

Music for Sight

 


__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
database 5505 (20101005) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com
                                          
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to