Hi all,
I just tried to check for Window-Eyes upgrades, however, after
inserting my serial munber for my 7.2 licence, I keep getting a page
that states the following:
"Unable to connect to data location."
Any idea what this means or how it can be remedied so I can get WE updated?
Thanks,
Have a Blessed, Loving, andMerry Christmas!
Johnny Chilelli
Johnny Chilelli
Piano Tuning And Repair Services
Don't wait another minute! Call 814-450-LIFE or, 814-450-5433
and put the LIFE back into your piano!
John Chilelli Piano Tuning And Repair Services
Erie, PA
Craftsman Certified Piano Tuner / Technician since 1978
"Making Pianos Smile Everywhere!"
Home Office: 814-217-1880
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.