flex radio is a amateur radio tranceiver which has to display and all of the
controls as a software package on your computer instead of hardware controls
like knobs and buttons. the other part of the radio is the rf transmit and
receive which is hardware. I don't know that this package would be very
accessable but not sure. I have never seen it, just read about it.
Jim Johnson
----- Original Message -----
From: Curtis Delzer
To: John W. Carty ; 'gw-info (List)'
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: flex radio
What does this flex radio software do?
At Tuesday 1/4/2011 10:45 AM, John W. Carty wrote:
For any ham radio operators out there using WE, has anyone attempted to use
WE with the software defined radio called flex radio?
The package is pretty spendy but if the interface is really accessible I
might give it a try. But I'd like to avoid wasting my money.
John, Kf5dcg
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.