My temp doesn't show up either.
Thanks,
Sam

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Peggy Kern 
  To: GW 
  Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 9:27 AM
  Subject: Re: Weather_Or_Not Script


  From the replies I've gotten, it sounds like it's a bigger issue than just my 
computer.  I wonder if Wunderground is having issues, or if they've changed 
something that doesn't allow the script to grab the temperature anymore.  Hope 
it's fixed soon, either by Wunderground or by a script update.  I love my 
weather updates.  <grin>

  Peggy




  From: Pastor Gil Pries 
  Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:45 AM
  To: [email protected] 
  Subject: Weather_Or_Not Script


  Hi,

  I've noticed this also.

  Pastor Gil
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to