I'm sorry, I was only passing along the request, and I didn't notice that
the contact info wasn't very clear.  if you should wish to contact this
individual, it looks like you can call him at the phone number provided at
the bottom of the message, or at his email, which I will list on the line
below:
 
[email protected]
 
 


  _____  

From: reinhard stebner [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 9:16 PM
To: 'Allison and Chip Orange'
Subject: RE: blind study participants needed in regards to creating
documents



Do I send the doc to you or who do I send the doc to?

 

From: Chip Orange [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Allison and
Chip Orange
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 8:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: blind study participants needed in regards to creating documents

 

 

 

  _____  

From: Michael Crabbs [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 8:38 PM
Subject: Kurniawan Labs Needs You!


My name is Michael Crabbs. I am working with Prof. Sri Kurniawan from
Computer Engineering.  


The goal of the study is to develop a tool that helps blind people correct
their document formatting and layout conveniently, efficiently, and in a
timely manner.

However, to understand the common formatting and layout problems that blind
persons experience, we need to collect 500 formal (I.E. documents that you
care about the formatting and layout as they are going to be printed) and
500 informal documents (I.E. emails, bulletin board posting, etc) that are
authored by blind persons and that have not been corrected by sighted
people. At this stage, we are asking for as many electronic documents as you
are willing to share with us. Your personal information will not be
disclosed and if the documents contain your identity, we will remove them
before analyzing the documents.

For those who have participated, we are running a drawing at the end of the
documentation collection. Two $100 Amazon gift cards will be given to the
lucky winners! Each participant is limited to one bid.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

-----------------------------------
Best Regards,
~-Michael Crabbs

Alternative contact information:
(949) 257-7946  

 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to