hi, another adobe question. I read my text books in adobe and every time I turn 
to the next page I have to press control shift R to have window-eyes read that 
whole page. is there a way that I can have window-eyes automatically read from 
top to bottom every time I flip the page? I know I am being lazy here but when 
it comes to college material, at least for me, I need every second I can get. 
any feed back would be appreciated.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to