The problem is because you are changing the filename. The filename must be the 
same or WE will not know to associate the .wed file with your workbook. Just 
keep the filename of your workbook the same each week and you will be all set.

Jeremy Curry
Director of Training
GW Micro
Sent from my phone

On Jan 31, 2011, at 10:03 PM, Vaughan Dodd <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello list members.
>  
> I cannot seem to get this to work, so advice will be appreciated.
>  
> I use a spreadsheet, which is a different workbook for each week.  The data 
> required fits into headings which are identical each week.
>  
> I find that my document specific settings created for the previous week don't 
> roll across to the new week, because the document name changes.
>  
> I should be able to import or copy the settings from the original document 
> specific settings to the new spreadsheet and its document specific settings, 
> but seemingly not.
>  
> Using Windows 2000, Excel 2003 and Window-eyes 7.2, I find the import or copy 
> buttons within the specific document settings dialogue of Window-eyes, but 
> cannot browse to the settings file that I wish to import.
>  
> Of course - there is the manual to be read, and I even wonder if this is not 
> a Window-eyes problem/bug but rather a quirk of our network security - but I 
> don't really know!
>  
> All help gratefully accepted.
>  
> Thanks.
>  
> Vaughan.
>  
>  
> 
>   ________________________________  
> -------------------------------
> This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential 
> and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any 
> use, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this email and attachments 
> is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the 
> author immediately and erase all copies of the email and attachments. The 
> Ministry of Social Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to 
> this message or attachments after transmission from the Ministry.
> -------------------------------

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to