ok JJ, thanks. I'm interested in an audio mixer I think, although since I have a two-jack headset, I could just unplug the headphone jack when I wanted them to hear the synthesizer coming out of my speakers.
however, do you have any audio mixer you could recommend (and I'm looking for simple to operate), not full featured. thanks. Chip -----Original Message----- From: J.J. Meddaugh [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 9:38 PM To: Chip Orange Cc: [email protected] Subject: Re: TeamTalk and audio mixing question Chip, the problem with using the software mixing setting for something like Teamtalk is then you would loop back what other people say. There's a few other methods, such as using another computer, getting a multi-channel sound card, or getting an audio mixer. None of these may be totally cheap, but it's ultimately the most efficient way to do it. J.J. Meddaugh - A T Guys Your source for Code Factory, the iBill, KNFB Reader, Sendero GPS, audio games, braillers, and more! http://www.atguys.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 9:01 PM Subject: ot: TeamTalk and audio mixing question > Hi all, > > I just finished the first interactive online scripting class. one of > the things I didn't realize was that no one else was hearing my > synthesizer output, only my speaking. I would have realized it I > think, but I had just spent a lot of time working with the built-in > mixer of total recorder, making sure it recorded both me and the audio > output (which it did, so I should be able to post it soon). > > I was wondering if anyone could suggest a way I might get my > synthesizer output into TeamTalk for broadcasting to the group? > > I don't seem to have one of the audio cards which offers software > mixer as a choice (I did follow some steps some time back looking for > it, and trying to enable it if I found it, which I never did). so > whatever solution would have to involve something else. > > > thanks for any ideas. > > Chip Orange > [email protected] > > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original > sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your > message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your > message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. > > GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You > can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv. > > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
