I actually don't use it because I don't find it accurate at all certainly not in the uk that's for sure. I tried it out and removed it From: Barbara Sheinbein [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: 21 February 2011 12:21 To: [email protected] Subject: Weather or Not Data Hello Everyone, I cannot say when I first noticed this, but it has been for a while now. When I use Whether or Not, it comes up with the data. The temperature provided is usually inaccurate. I have found it consistantly 5-10 degrees too high. This incorrect information occurs most , but not all the time. I have compared the temperature to 2 other sources for my evaluation. The correct city is shown in the options for this app. I realize this data is coming from a third party and not GW Micro. Is there anything I can do to improve the accuracy. Thanks in advance for any help. Barbara
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
