Hi, that is not the right site. Try www.castudio.org
Also, if you are using an older version and it's registered, then the
upg4rade should not need to be registered. But if you are talking about
another program, then you will need to purchase this one.
Thanks.
On 4/15/2011 11:10 AM, Pat Ferguson wrote:
Hi Raul,
I'm trying to find the program DVD Audio Extractor on this web site:
www.plimus.com
I'm willing to purchase it, as the copy I have is only a 30 day trial
copy. I can't find it on this web site.
I was told the latest version is not very accessible, but that was not
by a Window-Eyes user.
I trust what you are saying, completely, and I have been using an older
version with Window-Eyes.
I just need to find the latest version. Help, please? <smile>
Thanks much.
Blessings,
Pat Ferguson
At 09:49 AM 4/15/2011, you wrote:
I use the latest version without problems. What sort of problems are
you having, or are you going by hearsay?
Thanks.
On 4/14/2011 8:04 PM, Pat Ferguson wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I've been using an older version of DVD Audio Extractor with Window-Eyes
and it worked very well, but now, it won't let me use it, and if I
register it and purchase it, it will probably make me upgrade to the
latest version which I hear is not accessible.
Also, DVD ripper Plattnum isn't accessible at all, unless there are
Apsor set files for it.
I want to rip the DVD called:
"23 Questions About Hell" by Bill Wiese, whom I did meet last night, and
I also met Don Piper who wrote 90 Minutes in Heaven.
It was a wonderful event.
Any help is greatly appreciated, please.
Thanks much.
Blessings,
Pat Ferguson If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the
original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your
message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
--
Raul A. Gallegos
GW Micro Technical Support And Product Specialist
Voice 260-489-3671, Fax 260-489-2608
Web http://www.gwmicro.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your
message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your
message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You
can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
--
Raul A. Gallegos
GW Micro Technical Support And Product Specialist
Voice 260-489-3671, Fax 260-489-2608
Web http://www.gwmicro.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.