that is interesting. I looked there and for some reason I don't have it. I checked before posting. so I beg pardon for the missinformation as it seems to be some anomaly on this system that I don't have it in the list of updates that I can remove.
hth



Jim Grimsby JR.
Skype name: Jim.Grimsby
Skype number: 909-498-4711.
E-mail: [email protected]
Twitter: Jgrimsby
-----Original Message----- From: Robert C
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 8:15 PM
To: jim grimsby Jr. ; Donald E. Bowen, Jr. ; gw-info
Subject: Re: Upgradeing to IE9 Question

   Programs and Features then View installed updates.

Quote of the nanosecond...
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they
went.
--Will Rogers
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
[email protected]
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/


----- Original Message ----- From: "jim grimsby Jr." <[email protected]>
To: "Donald E. Bowen, Jr." <[email protected]>; "gw-info"
<[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: Upgradeing to IE9 Question


hi,
no after installing internet explorer 9 I do not find it in the list of the
programs I can remove.
of course not sure why you would wish to do thgis.
one thing I would like to know though is there some way of turning off the
message about pinning sights to the task bar.  I really don’t need this
message every time I load a web page.
thanks.

Jim Grimsby JR.
Skype name: Jim.Grimsby
Skype number: 909-498-4711.
E-mail: [email protected]
Twitter: Jgrimsby

From: Donald E. Bowen, Jr.
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 2:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Upgradeing to IE9 Question

Hi,



Has it proven to be true that if one does not find the IE9 upgrade to his or
her liking it is a simple matter of uninstalling IE9 from the Control Panel
list of Installed Programs and the rollback to IE8 will take place?







Donald E. Bowen, Jr.

Music for Sight



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to