I had a similar problem to John Farley's. I have Windows 7 64 bit and when I tried to run the upgrade I too got to a point where nothing was happening. I restarted the computer and saved the upgrade file and tried to run it. I just got a tone and no message. I checked out the context menu for the file and tried run as administrator which I am with the same result. I tried troubleshoot and it said it saved some settings but I tried to run it again and still got the tone and no message. Any sugestions?

Gail

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to