Hi all,

I have now released version 2.6.0 of the MS Word app; this will now be known
as Word Advanced Features, and should update itself with the new name.

It has had all known bugs fixed, thanks to extensive beta testing by a team
of volunteers.

It also runs much faster, speaks all it's additional information such as
table headers, etc. in an optionally different voice so that they can be
distinguished from document contents, and now speaks document line numbers.
It's also had many smaller enhancements including a rewrite of it's help
text so it's more thorough.

If you are a MS Word user and haven't tried this app, it can be found at:

http://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=1237

should you want to read more about it.

Anyone is welcome to write me with enhancement requests or problems at:

[email protected]

for now, the version of the app requires WE 7.5 or later, but I should
release a 7.2 or later version soon (I again could use a beta tester with
version 7.2 or window eyes).

thanks.

Chip

p.s.

I'd like to request if you post me an error message, and I hope you will,
that you be sure to include your email address so that I can possibly
contact you to help with the problem.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to