It has been my experience that when you get an error message like that, the restart app button doesn't usually work.
Jeff Weiss From: Steve Zielinski [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:52 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Just got another app runtime error, this time with progress indicator app This occured when after installing the latest gw toolkit app and tb enhanced app. Those apps installed correctly, but during the installation progress I got the following error: ProgressIndicator.vbs - Microsoft VBScript runtime error Line 460 Column 2 Invalid procedure call or argument < 0x800A0005 > Ignore Error Stop App Edit App View Help Restart App I chose the restart button. I'm using progress indicator version 1.9.1 and we version 7.5.1. Thanks, Steve If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
