I agree with this one on FaceBook.
I can't perform many tasks with Window-Eyes that I need to on
FaceBook and I agree we can't do everything with the Mobile page of FaceBook.
I can't even confirm Friend requests. I don't like the way
Window-Eyes works with FaceBook at all.
Pat Ferguson
At 07:02 AM 10/8/2011, you wrote:
Hi, I rolled back WE to version 7.2 because of some issues I was
having with the Windows update page using WE 7.5.1. Anyways, I am
wondering if there are any set files, scripts, or apps that will
clarify some of the links on the facebook.com site. I usually use
the mobile site (m.facebook.com) but not all the options I would
like to perform are available in the mobile version. Also, I would
like the option of manipulating my account without having to wait
for my wife to come home from work.
Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
regards,
Keith
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.