Terry,

Amazon has a separate application called Accessible Kindle. I don't have the URL handy, but a Google search should bring up the correct page. You will also need the QT Support app from our App Central page before the specialized Kindle software will speak with Window-Eyes.

Regards,
Steve


On 10/9/2011 6:09 AM, Terry Chaney wrote:
I've seen this pop up on the list several times, but of course, since I didn't require it at the time I just made a mental note and went on. Now of course things have changed. I need a book that is only available from Amazon in a kindle edition. I understand that there is software from Amazon that will work with window eyes. My question, do I have to download a specific set of software or do I simply make changes in their standard software.
Thanks for any help that any of you can give me.
Terry Chaney

--
--
Stephen Clower
Product support specialist&  App Development
GW Micro, Inc. * 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-489-3671 * gwmicro.com


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to