Mike,

First, make sure Autoload is on. To do this, press Control-Shift-A to activate Browse Mode, and then press Insert-A until you hear, "Autoload on." Then, go into Window-Eyes with Control-Backslash, and save your change with Control-S. If you have the Enhanced Autoload app installed, we recommend removing it for now as it appears to cause more problems than it solves.

Regards,
Steve



On 10/8/2011 9:37 AM, Mike Rogers wrote:
How can I fix this? When I go to Facebook Mobil or the Bard download site, my browse mode is off and I have to turn it on, every time I hit a link. Sometimes, I hit the "redraw" hot keys and it will stay on, but I usually have to hit it a couple times, before it stays on. Very annoying and I don't know why it does this. Also, this isn't consistant. Sometimes it's not a problem, but seems to be happening all the time, at present.
Mike

--
--
Stephen Clower
Product support specialist&  App Development
GW Micro, Inc. * 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-489-3671 * gwmicro.com


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to