Hi Melissa

I tried it some time back and I was able to perform some functions using
WE. I have not kept up-to-date.

I Have tried to find the ancestor program that was once developed by one
of the Mormon churches in the U. S., however I wasn't successful in
locating it. There were rumours that their software was more accessible.

Vic


-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Smith [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:22 AM
To: GW Micro Info
Subject: Family Tree Maker 2011

Can anyone tell me if this program is accessible? I don't want to 
purchase it if it isn't, and I don't know enough about developing a WE 
app if it needs that.
Thanks,
-- 
Melissa Smith
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to