----- Original Message -----
From: "bmw" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:22 AM
Subject: Nice Job With The Update
I can imagine that the GW staff might get tired of hearing this. But I
have to chime in and say what a nice and smooth job it was to update my
three machines.
My laptop, which is relatively new, took maybe five minutes for the entire
process and that is probably a real stretch.
My old machine took longer but that was still okay. It transitioned quite
smoothly.
I still have a nagging problem. On that machine, I still cannot read
anything with the arrow keys. I have tried turning browse mode on and off
and have had no luck.
Will I need to totally uninstall Window-Eyes and put it back in?
Again, thanks for the good job with the upgrade. Happy Thanksgiving.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.