Lately I've been using Accord CD Ripper which is very accessible and really 
needs no change to its defaults.  It has a free version and three levels of 
shareware.  MP3 Ripper is for the most part the same program.  The default 
output folder and file structure is just like the one described below by Vic.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email protected] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 7:59 AM
  Subject: RE: cd ripper


  I am quite happy with Windows Media Player.

  When you open it up, I suggest going to the Tools Options menu. Then under 
the Rip tab set things the way you like them.

  As for quality for music I set it to 196KBPS.

  I also like the way WMP creates the structure of artist album tracks. Then 
for those compalations it creates a folder called Various Artists.

  Now as for playback, I find WinAmp for some reason sounds better through my 
stereo system. And if you have a newer amp some now come with circutry to 
improve the playing of MP3 files.

  Vic



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  From: Tony_C [mailto:[email protected]] 
  Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 6:44 PM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: cd ripper


  Hi guys,
  Does anyone know of a good easy to use cd ripping program? I found one on the 
whitestick website but haven't had any luck with it yet.
  Tony
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to