HI,

I've been interested in the problems noted on the list about loss of speech 
with WindowEyes 7.52.  I use the program at home and have relatively few 
problems but use it at work and have real problems with loss of speech when I 
use Outlook 2007 as the email client to access my g-mail which my university 
switched to in the fall.  Is there anything any of you know that could cause 
this problem or anything specific to Outlook that I could do to minimize it?  

Thanks,

Bob Martin 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to