Hi Folks and gw:
I have gwskype installed on my computer.
I also have some normal gw apps.
My questions are
1.  do I install gw connect over gw skype  or uninstall gw skype first?
I note in the email that I can subscribe to gw apps, but, is this list I am now 
on or is this a new list strictly for gw apps and not gw info?
Last, if I install gdw connect and have deleted gw skype, may I assume I need 
to reset all my old configurations?
thanks
don

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to