Keith,
I am not sure exactly what you are asking, that would have made any trouble for 
you. In WE7.5, you definitely can control which appps are running, at any given 
time. When in the WE control panel, hit Alt-A, and take it from there. You will 
have a list, full of currently running apps, and with all the control needed 
for stopping, starting, reloading and unloading the apps, as well as defining 
the hotkeys for each app that has one. It's been a little while ago, since I 
was using 7.2, but far as my memory goes, you even had that list there? So what 
is your problem? Sorry, if I did not manage to answer your real question, but 
since you said you never got an answer to it last time you asked, it might be 
because people might not have understood what you asked. At least, if 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Keith S 
  To: gw info 
  Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 3:05 PM
  Subject: A question about 7.5.2


  Hi, I have asked this question before, and did not get a straight error on it.
  I am currently running 7.2 on a Win Xp sp 3 machine.  I tried 7.5 and did not 
like the layout of the main menu.  
      I have one question that I need answered before I install my copy of 7.5 
again, this time on my netbook.  

  Is there an option in the main menu window for 7.5 that will allow me to see 
what scripts, aps, and set files are installed and working on my computer once 
I install 7.5?  I have found that if a program does not function correctly, if 
I  uninstall and then reinstall the SET FILE, the program will work.

  As for aps, I would like the ability  to view which ones I have installed, 
and then the hot key combo needed to activate them, if a hotkey is needed.

  Also, when changing a hotkey in a program, like the control shift f combo in 
windows media player, on a fresh install of WE, that key combo does the find 
command, but the same combo in WMP causes a file to be played in fast forward.  
How do I change the set file hot key command for only WMP, and not every other 
program set file I have on my system.

  Thank you to those who respond

  Keith
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to