Hey list,

maybe someone here has heard of my problem... I am running a PC on Windows 7 64-bit, the German Window-Eyes 7.5.1 and Office 03.

When I am moving through a spreadsheet in Excel, WE sometimes stops speaking for a few cells - after pressing a few more cursor keys, it generally starts again and it will even speaks the cells that it did not speak beforehand. I could try to refresh the screen (ins+esc) but since this happens maybe each 10 to 15 cells and is over after moving maybe three cells, it seems a bit tedious to do so. I have tried it on other PCs and cannot recreate the error - there it works fine.

I have deinstalled the standard sets - no change. I reinstalled them - no change. Windows, Office, Window-Eyes and the standard sets have all available updates installed.

Has anyone had similar problems? I appreciate any kind of help that I can get...

Enjoy the weekend!

Cheers,
Dennis
--
*Dräger & Lienert*
Stadtwaldstr. 62
D-35037 Marburg

Tel.: +49 6421 16 55 55

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to