Go to the menu and hit Alt-H for help and arrow down to advanced and hit
enter to toggle it on if it is off.
I am not sure what you want we to do. Read the cap if the word starts
with one?
On 2/3/2012 2:58 AM, RicksPlace wrote:
Hi: How do I set the Punctionation and the way WE reads words when the
First Letter of each word is capitalized as in older versions?
I am mucking about in 7.5.2 and trying to make it read the way I want
but dont see these options in the Screen Voice list of options.I also
cant find the Advanced settings button or box to enable other options
I am use to.
Looking at the help so far has not told me how to do these things
unless they are not where I would expect to find them in the docs.
Rick USA
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.