No, actually, It's not only that. It's everywhere. I'll give you examples. Whether i'm working in word, my E-Mail program which is Eudora, or anywhere, trying to rename a folder or file, or whatever I do, I'm not where I was when I alt-tabbed to something else to work on.

I'm running Windows XP Pro with the latest hotfixes. Sometimes I wonder if some of this stuff is video card related. Is that a crazy thought or not?

Take care,

Brenda

mailto:[email protected]

At 10:31 PM 3/14/2012, you wrote:
You must be talking about Browse mode. Microsoft is only half serious about
accessibility, I'm thinking. To work around, you could select text and copy
it to the clipboard with control c and when you return to the page and find
yourself at the top, use the WE find hot key, Control-Shift-F, to open the
find dialog. Paste the saved text into the edit box with Control V and press
Enter. That will at least get you where you left off. I know it's
cumbersome, but it saves time when trying to get where you left off on long
pages.

Lou N.

-----Original Message-----
From: meadowlark77 [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: seems cursor in Window-Eyes 7.5.3 does nhot keep on track

Hello. I wonder if this has been discussed before, and I might not
have padi attention! It used to be, that, in former versions of
Window-Eyes, no matter where you were, if you left an application to
work in another, you could come back and start working right where
you left off. Not any more. Every time, the cursor seems to go back
to the beginning of what you were working on. Is there a solution to
this, or is this peculiar?

Take care and thanks,

Brenda

mailto:[email protected]
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to