Hi guys. When typing a message in thunderbird, I can toggle to an open page where it'll read all the dashes and punctuation and speaking of strange, its reading a lot of characters of latin characters for sure although why I don't know.

However, when the message is gone, it reads everything normally but while thunderbird is up, reading all the dashes and slashes in the headers as well as :// coming off as latin characters is one of the stranger things I've read or wrote without even trying. How to resolve this strange behavior but beyond that, all else is great.
Jesse
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to