When I used FF 3 when I click a button or such on a webpage that required an OK response while waiting for my rewsponse I could read the text i.e. this book has been added to your list etc. However since installing version 12 and making the recommended adjustments as recommended by GW I am no longer able to read these screens though the button is still accessible.
Am I missing something here?
Cheers
Andrea
--
WORK FOR A CAUSE AND NOT APPLAUSE!
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to