Hi Jed,

It's alt-n which lets you choose the originating email account (once you
have your email message open).

Chip
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jed Barton [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
> Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 5:55 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: sending from different email accounts in outlook 2003
> 
> Hey guys,
> I have 2 accounts in my outlook 2003 under windows 7.  How do 
> I send email from the other account?
> I know it was a certain key combination, but I forgot it.
> Any info would be appreciated.
> 
> Thanks,
> Jed
> If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the 
> original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on 
> the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please 
> consider sending your message to [email protected] so the 
> entire list will receive it.
> 
> GW-Info messages are archived at 
> http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list 
> subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
> 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to