>From what I've tried in the past, Access 2010 is a wreck from the database >standpoint since GW Micro has focused specifically on the forms view rather >than datasheet or design view; the views that are important for the database >builder in my opinion. But I think that having access to the entire >application is important. You're better off staying with 2003 for now, I'm >sorry to say. Unless you use DBDialog. If people want to chime in here and >correct me, then all feedback is welcome because I could be totally wrong on >this.
From: Tracy Son [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 7:17 PM To: [email protected] Subject: A question about Microsoft Access 2010 and query menus Greetings to the list. Hope someone can help me with this from GW Micro staff as well as others. I have stumbled across a free course on the basics of access 2010 and have been looking at it. It basically gets you up and running on how to manage a database and it explains how to set up queries and forms and how to set up the reports and get them ready to print out. Anyone using MS Access 2010 the question is how accessible are some of these form menus and query menus when using these with Window-eyes and what are some of the tips and tricks for getting around some of this if it is not so accessible? I am at this time working with an old access 2003 program and need to get access 2010 first before I can fully benefit from this online course and need some pointers on how to handle the more advanced features of access 2010 from a window-eyes users view. Tracy Son. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
