Hi:

At present, I am using the avg search engine, I search.

Works ok, but, it starts off with the ask web page.

Some one before said I could change the search engine by control k and alt
down arrow, but, I only get one search engine.

Sorry, I am using fire fox 3.

Windows 7 and win eyes latest update.

I might like to try bing or some other engine, but, not sure how to find it
and perhaps experiment with other engines.

Of course, google is available, but, so many problems with the edit boxes.

Thanks for any info forth coming.

Thanks

Don

 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to