Hi there. A funny thing happened when upgrading to the latest TB enhanced program. Only while in Thunderbird did it start reading all the punctuation: dashes, commas etc. I had to see if my punctuation settings had gotten turned around but nowhere else has this been an issue. So, til I know how to disable all punctuation within Thunderbird, its currently uninstalled til more's known.

Still though, I have a couple of questions in the intervening time. How to get the previous version of TB enhanced since I've already updated to the most recent? In the meanwhile I'll hunt around and see.
Jesse
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to