Hi all!

Trying to control my IPod fifth generation by going in to the devices tab and 
editing what I want or don't want in the list. When I try this, Window eyes 
focuses on one track at the top of the list and I can not see the other ones. I 
know they are there because I have the vision to see that they are. I wish 
Apple would leave this alone and stopp breaking the accessibility. Any 
suggestions? I am using the latest version of ITunes, and Window eyes 8.2


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to