hi shannon,
Just press
window key plus b
then arrow right until you hear
solve pc issue x number of messages
then enter
then arrow down and enter on open action center
Good luck, Manny If this helps, you can thank me by checking out my stand-up comedy performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g computer specifications: Window Eyes 8.2, Dell xps420 with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core
On 9/3/2013 2:10 AM, Shannon wrote:

Good morning all,

I came in this morning with another message in my system tray that said the action center has a new message.

How do I use WE to find out what the message is and how to fix the problem?

I have tabbed my way all the way around in a circle and saw no message. I have used the mouse to read the screen and heard no message of a problem. I even read the entire screen and still could not find any place that appeared to be a message with what went wrong.

How do you use this? I googled it and it said that there are different colored items showing their level of importants. How do I find such things?

Thanks

Shannon



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to