Hi WE behaves kind of flakey when setting Outlook 2003 to HTML. I don't
know what else to say.

Setting Outlook to Rich Text works much much better with WE.

This problem has been there for several versions of Window-Eyes.

Vic


________________________________

From: Barrie [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 12:21 PM
To: G W Micro
Subject: having trouble with outlook 2003 after re-installing W E 8.2


    hi folks.
having trouble  with outlook 2003 after re-installing W E 8.2
when writing a new email it will not speak when typing, untill I turn MS
mode off.
after I have read my email I have to alt tab to get to my next email.
what have i done wrong help please.
Barrie.



Barrie Moxon
[email protected])
Twitter: @barriemoxon




If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to