Can some one give me the URL for the link that's supposed to make Youtube work better for people who are blind? I'm sure I wrote it down last time, but it must be lost some where. I've tried clicking on a couple of links for videos on Youtube recently, and they don't play. In addition to that, When I try to use Alt-Tab to read the various tasks that are running, I only get one or two syllables from each one after I have tried to go to Youtube. Before that, everything works fine. Running Outlook Express w2003, WE 8.2.2, and Windows XP with all service packs. Kim Lingo If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to