Hi Gang,

I know this has come up before, but I was just wondering if anybody has figured out any solution. Two or three months ago Von's changed their site and I find it much harder to use. Actually I can still order items ffairly easily, but the big problem is choosing a delivery time. It just doesn't read enough to pick out time and day. Has anybody else figured it out? I'm using wineyes 8.4 and windows 7 64 bit. I have the same problem whether I use internet explorer 11 or firefox.I'd like to hear from anybody who is using the site.
Thanks.


Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to