What do these messages have to do with the Sense products?
Living in the Present One day at a time, This is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past. For it is gone. And do not be troubled about the future. For it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful. That it will be worth remembering.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee, Amanda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date sent: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 19:06:02 -0400
Subject: RE: [GWN] NLS with the voice sense

Hmm could be. I do have one but though the EL 640 did as well
but you're probably right as I believe it actually says 'it's time to go' and then it gives you another indication of '5 minutes to go!' which is also rather amusing in and of itself.

Anyway, this is off topic but thanks for the correction!




Amanda Lee
IT Specialist
Department of Commerce
Office of Administrative Operations
1401 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20230
Phone: 202-482-1220

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Clegg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 7:01 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [GWN] NLS with the voice sense

Hi Amanda,
Actually, I believe it's the Sharp Talking Time One which I still
own which says please hurry!

Cordially,

Eric Clegg
Braille Specialist


Reply via email to